Field Value Trigger Currency handling
You can now define a Field Value trigger on a currency field. A currency field is a field which includes both a numeric value and a currency, such as: $100.
- Select the field you want to trigger upon (a screen and element in your app).
- Select "Number/Currency" as the field type.
- Select the numeric operator and the value (i.e. Total Cart < 80).
When evaluating the trigger condition, Insert uses the numeric value of the field.
Popup/Dialog Support (Android)
You can now capture popup windows in an Android app. Simply capture the popup window as you would any other screen. Once captured, you can modify text in the window and define triggers on the window's elements.
Popup windows are supported in iOS as well.
Insert now supports right-to-left languages. When using right-to-left layouts, keep in mind the following:
- The direction of all text in inserts is reversed.
- In multi-page inserts, the swipe direction is reversed. Users use a swipe-right gesture to move between pages. The transition animation will be swipe-right as well.
Auto Close Enhancement (iOS)
In video and survey inserts, if a user begins to answer the survey or watch the video, auto-close timeout settings will be ignored. The insert will stay visible until the user takes explicit action to close it.