Viewing your app's analytics in Pendo.io will help you combine insights with actions to improve your users' engagement.
This is the first step towards providing a unified solution for analytics & engagement across mobile and web apps.
Mobile App Analytics in Pendo include the following:
- For a mobile Page (Screen) - Number of views, unique visitors and average daily time on screen. Top visitors & accounts in this screen. (see Pages analytics in Pendo)
- For a mobile Feature (Element) - Number of clicks, unique visitors, top visitors & accounts (see Features analytics in Pendo)
- For a specific visitor - the total number of days active in the app, the average daily time on app, the daily/weekly number of events (see visitor details metrics in Pendo)
- For all visitors - see total engagement metrics over the mobile app (and/or your web app) (see visitors summary page in Pendo). See overlaid graphs of the number of visitors in each app.
- The option to compare web and mobile app features (or iOS and Android features) using the 'Trends' feature in Pendo
Any screen captured and any element tagged at Insert will show analytics in Pendo. Analytics collection starts at the moment the screen is captured and an element is tagged.
The recommended way to tag the clickable elements in a screen is via the 'Tag Elements' menu option of the screen under the App's ׳Screens׳ tab.
You can manage the existing tagged elements and tag a new element via this interface.
If you set your visitorId with the Pendo SDK, you can see the big numbers and charts of your users' behavior over time.
Single User analytics
You can also drill down to the level of a single user and view this user's activity on the multiple apps (if relevant), time on each of the app, the list of clicked buttons etc.