You can use the Insert migration wizard to migrate both screens and inserts from one app version to the next. The steps to do so are as follows:
1) After integrating a new version of your app with Insert, go to the app's details page in the Console and click on App Versions. You will see a Setup Now link by the new version.
2) Click on the Setup Now link and then click on the Start Now button on the dialog.
3) The first step is to migrate any screens you want to carry over to the new version. To migrate a screen, click on the Verify button by the screen.
4) If your device is not already paired, you will be prompted to do so with the new app version. Once paired with the new app version, navigate to the target screen and tap the capture icon in the app. Insert examines the newly captured screen against the previously tagged screen. In many cases the newly captured screen will be successfully identified and migrated.
5) If the newly captured screen cannot be matched against the screen tagged in the previous version, it will not be migrated. This should only occur when the screen has significantly changed in terms of structure. In these cases, you must re-capture the screen in the new version.
6) After migrating each screen, click Next and then select which inserts you want to migrate forward. Note that for the time being, you can only migrate inserts if the Insert SDK version included in the new app version is the same as the Insert SDK version included in the previous app version.
7) Click Done to complete the screen and insert migration process.